Buenos Aires - big dity 3 million plus 8 in suburbs
14:07 on Friday the 1st December, 2006
We had a tour yesterday of the main areas - newly renovated docklands area Puerto Madero - brilliantly renovated old buildings , presidents palace ,monuments to local heroes - General martin , Admiral brown - from ireland -founder of the argentinian navy . We also passed La Boca amd saw the boca juniors soccer stadium with all the murals on the outside and saw the poverty of this area . In this area many locals can be seen dancing the tango in the streets . Passed the river plate Rio de Plata - massive river - brown in colour , at its mouth it is approx 200 miles across.
Liam Mac Mahon
Based in Skerries in north Dublin .Background in...
- Buenos Aires - big dity 3 million plus 8 in...
- Tango at night
- Drake didnt give us a hard time
- Deception island visit -last stop before Ushuaia via...
- Hey hey i saw a whale today
- Nous sommes arriv.
- Departing south orkneys for elephant island
- 30 Knots and 18 hours to game time
- D day cometh
- Parting is such sweet sorrow
subscribe to this blog's rss feed